Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · January 23, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- The group features a full-time opening and will consider candidates with an interest in part-time opportunities as well.
- With expansion opportunities in motion, Centerpoint Medical Center has plans to add 16 additional ICU beds and 12 additional rehab beds.
- Full-time incoming candidates will be eligible to receive a generous compensation and benefit package including medical and dental insurance, uncapped RVU bonus, signing bonus and relocation reimbursement.
- O 1 Nocturnist and 1 mid-level in house at night.
- Open ICU -28 beds.
- With local arts and culture, entertainment, shopping, and sports and recreation attractions just minutes away, you will be sure to enjoy Kansas City and these suburban communities.
- 401K and elective deferral plan are also offered along with a business expense account.
- Boasting great schools, trendy boutiques, excellent restaurants, and recreational activities abound, Kansas City and surrounding communities have a lot to offer.
- Centerpoint Medical Center is assisting in the search for a BC/BE Hospitalist to join the medical staff and EmCare Hospitalist team.
- Join a team that is looking to expand and grow today!
- O 8 physicians and 1 mid-level on during the day.
- 18 physician program.
- Block schedule with 7 days on and 7 days off.
- No procedures required.
- Lee's Summit, Missouri, located minutes from Centerpoint Medical Center, was voted in the top 100 cities in the United States Meanwhile, Independence, Missouri, allows citizens to dive deep into history's past and enjoy the pleasures of modern day amenities.
- Malpractice and tail coverage provided by EmCare.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Independence, MO.
- Hospitalists respond to codes.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago