Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · January 23, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Kansas City) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- The ideal candidate will be Board Certified or Board Eligible in either Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics.
- New graduates will be considered, particularly if they have strong inpatient experience or training.
- Part-time, PRN and full-time physician positions available in Belton and Kansas City!
- Compensation commensurate with experience!
- Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Kansas City, MO.
- This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
- We are looking for that special person to join our team in a Part-time or PRN role!
- The incoming candidate will have a passion for inpatient medicine and willingness to collaborate with colleagues and specialists as you will be joining a cohesive team of physicians.
- The incoming candidate will collaborate with the Hospitalist group to provide inpatient coverage including facilitating admissions, consults, discharges, etc.
- Advanced practice providers available to help support the physician as part of the care team.
- Physicians are being recruited for a private practice Hospitalist group comprised of Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Advanced Practice Providers.
- The group will also be instrumental in staffing the Observation Unit.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago