Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · January 23, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Poplar Bluff) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Nephrologist, nephrology, dialysis, nephropathy, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, clinic, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- Facility in Missouri is seeking a Board Certified Nephrologist for ongoing coverage while permanent recruiting.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: 8 Hour/Day.
- Nephrologist - Physician - (Nephrology - Neph) Locum Tenens.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.