Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · January 23, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Open ICU with intensivist and sub-specialty support on.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Missouri.
- Opportunity: Health system is seeking a BC/BE Nocturnist to join their thriving team!
- Will consider 2018 graduates as well as Family Medicine physicians!
- This tri-lakes area is home to nearly 80,000 residents!
- Sign on and relocation bonuses available.
- Location: Gorgeous and wonderful southern Missouri!
- 7 on/ 7 off block schedule.
- There are a variety of options for the outdoor enthusiast, including five area lakes and more than 10 golf courses in the area.
- Minimal procedures required.
- Facility: We are large healthcare organization with 5 different hospitals, more than 80 clinics with over more than 200 physicians and 18 specialties that are owned and operated.
- Cerner EMR system in place.
- We are recognized by United States News & World Report's as Best Regional Hospitals in 2016!
- 14 12 hour shifts per month!
- The area boasts an excellent living environment, affordable housing and land options, and top-rated public and private schools.
- Full comprehensive benefits package with CME allowance and up to $50k in student loan repayment!
- Compensation: Very Lucrative Base Salary of $355,000 with additional productivity potential available.
- The economy is diverse and healthy with a low unemployment rate and a cost of living considerably below the national average.
- 45 minutes to Springfield, MO and only 3 hours to St. Louis!
- This is also a top vacation destination!
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago