Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · March 23, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Missouri) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ed is responsive for Codes.
- 12 bed ICU.
- Admits can be anywhere from 3-10.
- New jobs daily!
- One Physician on nights 7p-7a.
- They do however, take. The rest of the time is spent doing admits.
- Alliance is a full service agency with clients and providers nationwide.
- Location: Missouri.
- We offer: Great pay rates!
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Patient Volume: Avg census per Doc: 15-20, Average total Admits per 24hrs: 10-15.
- ICU skills are important as Hospitalist do cover ICU (vent management, central lines etc etc).
- Travel and Malpractice Provided!
- Specialty Needed: IM or FP.
- Each Doc starts out with a set number of patients who they round and take. In addition 2 of the 3 Physicians on per day alternate admits, you round on your patients only.
- The Nocturnist is not required to round on patients.
- BC or BE.
- Length Of Assignment: Immediate and ongoing.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Thank you and.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.