Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · March 23, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (United States) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid malpractice and 401K benefits.
- Up to $3, CME allowance.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, CME allowance and more.
- Our Travel Team openings offer a dynamic practice environment for hospital medicine physicians interested in traveling to multiple locations and working in a variety of hospital environments.
- Average 15 shifts/month with block scheduling.
- Top tier compensation model.
- A clean record.
- Multiple state licenses (active or willingness.
- Paid expenses (airfare, car rental, lodging).
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners