Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · July 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (St. Louis Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be Abim Certified.
- Sporadic Night Shifts Needed.
- Shift Hours are 7pm-7am.
- Closed ICU, No Procedures.
- Nocturnist Locum Tenens Needed in Missouri.
- Code Response & RRT.
- Great Subspecialty Backup.
- St. Louis Area!
- Solo with Virtual Cross Coverage Support w/Admits.
- Active MO License & DEA Required.
- Temp Privileges with Clear History.
- Quest Healthcare Solutions.
- Average 8-12 Admissions per Night.
- EMR is Epic.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Quest Healthcare Solutions.