Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · June 15, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Missouri) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ongoing sporadic night coverage needed.
- Average daily census: 80-90 (5-6 admits/night).
- NO procedures required.
- Code response - ER backup if needed.
- Quest Healthcare Solutions.
- Nocturnist - Locum Tenens Needed in Missouri.
- Solo coverage with 1 MLP/APP.
- ICU rounding (Intensivist 24/7).
- Abim/ Abfm with Nocturnist experience.
- Temp privileges available.
- Shift Hours: 7PM-7AM.
- South of St. Louis.
This locum tenen job from Quest Healthcare Solutions was last open on May 6.