Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Missouri) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- NO procedures required.
- Average daily census: 80-90 (5-6 admits/night).
- South of St. Louis.
- Solo coverage with 1 MLP/APP.
- Temp privileges available.
- Quest Healthcare Solutions.
- Code response - ER backup if needed.
- Nocturnist - Locum Tenens Needed in Missouri.
- Shift Hours: 7PM-7AM.
- Abim/ Abfm with Nocturnist experience.
- Ongoing sporadic night coverage needed.
- ICU rounding (Intensivist 24/7).
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Quest Healthcare Solutions.