Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · March 23, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Southern Missouri) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: Vent management and central lines.
- A Missouri based hospital is currently seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine (with hospitalist experience) physician to provide Locum coverage.
- Apply by forwarding.
- LocumConnections is nationwide, Physician-led, healthcare recruiting agency.
- A Missouri license is required upon starting the assignment.
- This hospital uses Meditech for EMR.
- Ongoing starting in June.
- BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Register for job alerts at.
- Average daily admissions 6-8.
- Days 7on/7off.
This locum job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Locum Connections