Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · March 23, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive base salary, quarterly bonus, and incentives.
- Mercy Clinic is a part of Mercy, the fifth largest Catholic health system in the nation.
- Attractive block schedule of 7 on 7 off.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in St. Louis, MO.
- Closed ICU, no procedures or codes.
- Mercy Clinic is a strong physician-led and professionally managed integrated health care system with more than 700 physicians, 45 medical specialties serving six counties in Mercy's eastern Missouri region.
- System-wide Epic EMR.
- No restrictive covenant!
- Providing clinical services at one hospital location.
- Sponsorship of H1B Visas.
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage.
- Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 44 hospitals employing 40,000 coworkers.
- Mercy Clinic is seeking Nocturnists to join our established Hospitalist team on campus of Mercy Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation and CME.
- Joan Humphries | Director, Physician Recruitment.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago