Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent position (Kansas City ) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Whether the sweet echo of jazz welcoming an evening of entertainment or the spray of fountains, you'll feel inspiration in the air.
- Lucrative financial opportunity with revenue sharing and a salary guarantee to get you started.
- Flexible schedule working from one location.
- Kansas City: Join Prominent Hospitalist Group.
- Unique opportunity to practice with a physician owned and operated group.
- Along every street and around every corner, there's something to do that's unique.
- We are scheduling interviews for dynamic physicians to join a private Hospitalist Group in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Partnership options.
- Enjoy a thriving creative arts scene, an eclectic mix of entertainment, world class dining and die-hard sports.
- Kansas City, the sixth largest city in the Midwest, is known for its BBQ, Jazz and Fountains.
- Group works from two Kansas City Hospitals: 451 bed medical center just five miles north of the Kansas City Power & Light District and a 230 bed hospital 20 minutes north of downtown.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 4.