Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · May 27, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent position (Kansas City ) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Whether the sweet echo of jazz welcoming an evening of entertainment or the spray of fountains, you'll feel inspiration in the air.
- Partnership options.
- Unique opportunity to practice with a physician owned and operated group.
- Enjoy a thriving creative arts scene, an eclectic mix of entertainment, world class dining and die-hard sports.
- Along every street and around every corner, there's something to do that's unique.
- Kansas City, the sixth largest city in the Midwest, is known for its BBQ, Jazz and Fountains.
- We are scheduling interviews for dynamic physicians to join a private Hospitalist Group in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Lucrative financial opportunity with revenue sharing and a salary guarantee to get you started.
- Kansas City: Join Prominent Hospitalist Group.
- Flexible schedule working from one location.
- Group works from two Kansas City Hospitals: 451 bed medical center just five miles north of the Kansas City Power & Light District and a 230 bed hospital 20 minutes north of downtown.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.