Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · January 22, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (St. Louis) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Opportunities for higher education include the prestigious Washington University and St. Louis University.
- Now Hiring Intensivists and Program Medical Director - Large St. Louis Healthcare System.
- Top Tier compensation plan includes a solid base salary and lucrative benefit plan.
- Sports lovers are close to St. Louis Cardinal Baseball and St. Louis Blues Hockey.
- Ideal candidate will be BC/BE in Critical Care Medicine - practicing physicians and fellows encouraged.
- We are currently seeking Intensivists and a PMD to work within a large, award winning St. Louis based healthcare system.
- State-of-the-art 526 bed, level II trauma center with a 24 bed ICU.
- You and your family will love living in this suburban area with the best public and private schools in the state.
- Within 15 - 20 minutes of all the excitement St. Louis offers including: The Arch, The Art and History Museums, The Muny and The Fabulous Fox theatres, and award winning Forest Park just to name a few.
- Physician lead organization with a two year Path to Partnership.
- 24/7 coverage model with 12-hour block shifts.
- Medical/Surgical/Cardiac ICUs - excellent sub-specialty back up.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Dec 7.