Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · March 23, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- MO state license needed.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in Missouri that is in need of a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- EMR is Epic.
- Licensing assistance.
- The assignment schedule is 7pm to 7am, and you will see 6-10 admits per shift.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- BC/BE required.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The facility uses Epic EMR system.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active MO state license.
- No codes or mandatory procedures.
- We can match you with all types of facilities that use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor.
- CompHealth can help you obtain a MO state license.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago