Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · March 23, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- License/Credentialing: 90 days on avg (current active MO license required).
- EMR: Meditech but switching to Cerner in 2019.
- Patient Encounters: 6-8 admissions per night.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Locum Rate: $185/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Facility Beds: 100 acute (all private rooms).
- Shift: 12 hours, 1 MD (7p-7a).
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP physicians with hospitalist and ICU experience to provide long-term nocturnist locum coverage at a facility near Columbia, MO.
- Sub-specialties: Full support available except neurosurgery.
- ICU: Open (12 beds), no intensivists available.
- Procedures: TBD.
- Codes: Handled by HM and Anesthesia.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.