Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · July 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Missouri) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Total Census for Night Coverage: 34-36.
- Code Response Required for Nocturnist.
- Average 6-8 Admissions per Night.
- 2 MD's & 1 APC on Days, 1 MD on Nights.
- Ongoing Night Coverage Needed.
- Abim/Abfm or Eligible with ICU Experience.
- Great Subspecialty Backup Available.
- EMR is Meditech.
- Quest Healthcare Solutions.
- 12 Hour Shifts: 7pm-7am.
- 2 Hours from St. Louis.
- Prefer 7on/7off or Block Scheduling.
- 90 Days for Credentialing.
- Nocturnist Locum Tenens Opening in Missouri.
- ICU & Procedural Skills Required.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Quest Healthcare Solutions.