Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · March 23, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lamar) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cox Barton County Hospital is a beautiful 25- bed critical access hospital, built 10 years ago.
- The town boasts of top notch fishing at their 200 Acre Lake, and people of all ages enjoy the 5600 square foot Lamar Aquatic Park & Indoor Pool Facility.
- CoxHealth is seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine and Family Medicine physicians to join their hospitalist practice in Lamar, Missouri.
- 7 on/7 off scheduling available.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Lamar, MO.
- Lamar is the heart of Barton County, one of the highest producing agriculture counties in the state of Missouri.
- Sign on bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Lamar, Missouri is a small town, population 4532, complete with shopping, banking and amenities.
- The hospital offers a variety of specialty services including cardiology, general surgery, pulmonology, gynecology, orthopedic, endoscopy services, ENT, neurology, radiology, rehabilitation services, and rheumatology.
- Competitive starting salary with excellent earning potential.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago