Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · May 17, 2022
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Census: 4-10 pts per shift.
- Assignment: Inpatient.
- Procedures: Intubation, Central Lines, Transvenous pacers, Chest tubes.
- ICU: 10 beds.
- Pay Rate: $270/hr.
- Schedule: Dates: April 11, rong>.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Facility: A General Medical and Surgical Hospital.
- Manage Codes - and Rapid Responses.
- Qualifications: MD/DO Critical Care - Medical.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Mar 22.