Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: Intubation, Central Lines, Transvenous pacers, Chest tubes.
- Census: 4-10 pts per shift.
- ICU: 10 beds.
- Schedule: Dates: April 11, rong>.
- Facility: A General Medical and Surgical Hospital.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Assignment: Inpatient.
- Pay Rate: $270/hr.
- Qualifications: MD/DO Critical Care - Medical.
- Manage Codes - and Rapid Responses.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Mar 22.