Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · April 21, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: Intubation, Central Lines, Transvenous pacers, Chest tubes.
- Qualifications: MD/DO Critical Care - Medical.
- Facility: A General Medical and Surgical Hospital.
- Pay Rate: $270/hr.
- Manage Codes - and Rapid Responses.
- Schedule: Dates: April 11, rong>.
- Census: 4-10 pts per shift.
- ICU: 10 beds.
- Assignment: Inpatient.
- EMR: Cerner.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Mar 22.