Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · April 23, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (West Plains) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- MO state license needed.
- Vent management and ICU rounding required.
- BC/BE required.
- Must have Acls certification.
- CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- The assignment scope includes vent management and ICU rounding.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Licensing assistance.
- The facility uses Meditech EMR.
- The candidate must be board certified or board eligible with Acls certification.
- 14-18 patients per shift.
- A medical center located in Missouri is seeking an internal medicine or family medicine hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage for its practice.
- Ninety percent of United States healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year.
- The schedule will consist of 12-hour day and night shifts with no. For this assignment, you need to have an active MO state license.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago