Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · April 23, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- A service area of more than 150,000 residents.
- No restrictive covenant!
- Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group with more than 3,500 integrated physicians.
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage.
- The only Level III Trauma Center in the area.
- Attractive flexible block schedule of 7 on 7 off.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation and CME.
- Mercy Clinic, a regional and national recognized leader in healthcare, is actively recruiting a BE/BC Day Hospitalist to join our established and expanding group on-campus of Mercy Hospital in Washington, Missouri.
- Historic to contemporary housing, and a healthy and diverse economy.
- Competitive base salary, quarterly bonus and incentives.
- Washington boasts excellent schools.
- System-wide Epic EMR.
- Sponsorship of H1B Visa's.
- Mercy Clinic is a part of Mercy, the fifth largest Catholic health care system in the nation.
- At Mercy we make a difference by touching the lives of those we serve with compassion and exceptional service.
- Nearly 150 physicians and 800 co-workers.
- A five-time Solucient Top 100 Hospital, placing it in an elite group of only 57 hospitals nationwide who have received the Top 100 award five times.
- Washington, MO is a semi-rural community only 45 minutes from St. Louis.
- Washington, MO has the perfect combination of small-town warmth, coupled with a sophisticated approach to patient care.
- Joan Humphries | Director, Physician Recruitment.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Washington, MO.
- A unique opportunity for professional growth and a satisfying lifestyle is provided.
- A 187-bed, acute care hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago