Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · May 27, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Open ICU.
- Opportunity for a Hospitalist to practice in family friendly Kansas City.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
- 7 On / 7 Off Schedule.
- Take advantage of all of this with a fair cost of living as well!
- Procedures are Optional.
- Relax in one of Kansas City's 220 parks, 29 lakes, 103 playgrounds, or 134 miles of trails and bikeways.
- Average Patient Load of 18.
- Hospitalist- Kansas City, MO Area.
- Bill Payson has over 11 years in healthcare recruitment and 6 years of recruiting physicians for groups and hospitals that need physician recruitment solutions.
- Average Admits 6 Per Shift.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Missouri.
- Enjoy a thriving arts and music scene, professional sporting events, world class restaurants, and a prospering medical community.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Competitive Compensation According to Experience.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago