Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · July 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Liberty) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- LHS employs of 5 Full Time Hospitalists and covers approximately 19,000 patient visits per year.
- Liberty Hospital has a daily census of approximately 135 patients per day and is a Level II Trauma center located in the northeast suburbs of Kansas City, Missouri.
- Patients are seen in ICU, no procedures required, vents managed by pulmonology.
- Board certification (if board eligible, certification is required to remain on medical staff).
- Compensation is highly competitive based on experience, and is guaranteed while you build your practice, then based on RVU and quality.
- Dedicated to high quality outcomes and patient satisfaction.
- Liberty Hospitalist Services (LHS) is owned by Liberty Hospital (New Liberty Hospital Corporation).
- Inpatient Medicine experience preferred, but new graduates will be considered.
- The practice works collaboratively with The Liberty Clinic IM Hospitalists.
- 4p to midnight shifts followed by Friday through Sunday off.
- One week in every 6 of Monday through Thursday 4p to midnight shift (shift bonus included).
- 8a to 4p weekday schedule with 1:4 weekend rounding rotation.
- Unrestricted Missouri license.
- Physician -- Liberty Hospitalist Services (Liberty, Missouri).
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Liberty, MO.
- Codes run by emergency department.
- Completion of an accredited Internal Medicine residency.
- The Liberty Clinic is also owned by Liberty Hospital.
- The selected candidate will be employed by New Liberty Hospital Corporation (an entity of Liberty Hospital).
- Not able to accept visa candidates.
- Relocation, six weeks' vacation, CME time and allowance are also provided.
- Average of 12-18 patients per day, 7-8 on evening shift.
- A generous benefit package is included with this opportunity, including medical, dental, life insurance, and retirement.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago