Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · May 27, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Ideal candidates will be BC/BE and have a high degree of training and expertise in inpatient hospital work as well as.
- About Saint Luke's Health System.
- The health system is an aligned organization in which the physicians and hospitals assume responsibility for enhancing the physical, mental, and spiritual health of people in the metropolitan Kansas City area and the surrounding region.
- Saint Luke's Health System has an extremely competitive employment package that includes guaranteed salary and bonus based on productivity with fabulous benefits (i.
- The greater Kansas City metro area is a vibrant, growing community known for its thriving arts scene, world champion sports teams, natural beauty, and exceptional quality of life.
- It's why numerous national publications have called Kansas City one of the nation's best places to live, work, and raise a family.
- The Hospitalist program has seen consistent growth over its 19 year history and has one of the highest physician retention rates in the region.
- Recently added is an e-Hospitalist component providing an added level of support.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Kansas City, MO.
- About greater Kansas City.
- The schedule is designed around patient centered care and provides for a wonderful work and life balance.
- On top of that, you'll find dozens of museums, shopping and entertainment districts, wineries and breweries, the Kansas City Zoo, hiking and biking trails, and restaurants of every culinary stripe.
- Saint Luke's Health System, based in Kansas City, Missouri, is searching for Hospitalists to join a well established 66 physician Hospitalist group providing inpatient coverage to 7 Saint Luke's Health System metro hospitals.
- It's a place where unique sights and historic architecture meet cutting-edge innovation (Kansas City is the "Silicone Prairie," after all).
- Malpractice insurance, retirement, insurance, vacation, CME, etc.
- Founded as a faith-based, not-for-profit organization, our mission includes a commitment to the highest levels of excellence in health care and the advancement of medical research and education.
- Living in Kansas City, you'll find high-quality schools and friendly neighborhoods.
- Saint Luke's Health System consists of 10 area hospitals and campuses as well as multiple primary and specialty care practices, and provides a range of inpatient, outpatient, and home care services.
- With a population of more than 2 million, Kansas City is so much more than barbecue and jazz.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago