Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sedalia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join a growing hospitalist service with physicians and nurse practitioners.
- Sedalia is top ranked in Missouri for economic growth.
- Just a short drive away visit over 200 area attractions in the Kansas City area or the lovely scenes with fishing, hunting and water sports at nearby Truman Lake and the Lake of the Ozarks!
- After rounds, hospitalist may cover service by phone unless needed on site.
- Additional physician coverage available during high census.
- Find your optimal work/life balance in our family friendly community!
- Manageable patient load with ave.
- Hospital employment offered - competitive salary with premier benefits package.
- Bothwell Regional Health Center (Brhc), located in Sedalia, just one hour east of the Kansas City metro is offering a hospitalist opportunity!
- Enjoy Midwestern hospitality in our historic community, located on the beautiful Katy Trail.
- Ask about student loan payback and sign on bonus.
- Enjoy a variety of patients with stellar subspecialty support including full service cardiology, oncology/hematology, ENT, pulmonology, neurology, nephrology and more.
- Our community offers a low cost of living, public, private and parochial schools, plenty of shopping, restaurants and entertainment and is the home of the Missouri State Fair and State Fair Community College.
- Census of 10-15.
- Night coverage provided by nurse practitioners.
- 7on/7off schedule with flexibility.
- Ate-of-the-art telemetry and in-patient unit, 9 bed open ICU, and 15 bed skilled nursing unit.
- With a low cost of living, beautiful neighborhoods and a community where you can enjoy the best of both worlds, Sedalia is a great place to practice!
This perm job from Bothwell Regional Health Center was last open on Dec 3.