Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · May 27, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sedalia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7on/7off schedule with flexibility.
- Join a growing hospitalist service with physicians and nurse practitioners.
- Manageable patient load with ave.
- Additional physician coverage available during high census.
- Our community offers a low cost of living, public, private and parochial schools, plenty of shopping, restaurants and entertainment and is the home of the Missouri State Fair and State Fair Community College.
- Ask about student loan payback and sign on bonus.
- Enjoy Midwestern hospitality in our historic community, located on the beautiful Katy Trail.
- Enjoy a variety of patients with stellar subspecialty support including full service cardiology, oncology/hematology, ENT, pulmonology, neurology, nephrology and more.
- With a low cost of living, beautiful neighborhoods and a community where you can enjoy the best of both worlds, Sedalia is a great place to practice!
- After rounds, hospitalist may cover service by phone unless needed on site.
- Night coverage provided by nurse practitioners.
- Sedalia is top ranked in Missouri for economic growth.
- Bothwell Regional Health Center (Brhc), located in Sedalia, just one hour east of the Kansas City metro is offering a hospitalist opportunity!
- Ate-of-the-art telemetry and in-patient unit, 9 bed open ICU, and 15 bed skilled nursing unit.
- Just a short drive away visit over 200 area attractions in the Kansas City area or the lovely scenes with fishing, hunting and water sports at nearby Truman Lake and the Lake of the Ozarks!
- Find your optimal work/life balance in our family friendly community!
- Census of 10-15.
- Hospital employment offered with premier benefits package.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Bothwell Regional Health Center