Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sedalia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Find your optimal work/life balance in our family friendly community!
- Enjoy Midwestern hospitality in our historic community, located on the beautiful Katy Trail.
- Additional physician coverage available during high census.
- With a low cost of living, beautiful neighborhoods and a community where you can enjoy the best of both worlds, Sedalia is a great place to practice!
- Ask about student loan payback and sign on bonus.
- Bothwell Regional Health Center (Brhc), located in Sedalia, just one hour east of the Kansas City metro is offering a hospitalist opportunity!
- Night coverage provided by nurse practitioners.
- Census of 10-15.
- Manageable patient load with ave.
- Our community offers a low cost of living, public, private and parochial schools, plenty of shopping, restaurants and entertainment and is the home of the Missouri State Fair and State Fair Community College.
- Enjoy a variety of patients with stellar subspecialty support including full service cardiology, oncology/hematology, ENT, pulmonology, neurology, nephrology and more.
- After rounds, hospitalist may cover service by phone unless needed on site.
- Hospital employment offered - competitive salary with premier benefits package.
- Ate-of-the-art telemetry and in-patient unit, 9 bed open ICU, and 15 bed skilled nursing unit.
- Join a growing hospitalist service with physicians and nurse practitioners.
- 7on/7off schedule with flexibility.
- Just a short drive away visit over 200 area attractions in the Kansas City area or the lovely scenes with fishing, hunting and water sports at nearby Truman Lake and the Lake of the Ozarks!
- Sedalia is top ranked in Missouri for economic growth.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Bothwell Regional Health Center