Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · June 17, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kansas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Codes: Handled by Code Team but respond if own patient.
- ICU: Open for admitting and rounding only (Intensivists available).
- Patient Encounters: 18-22 per day, 10-15 admits per night.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Locum (1099) Rate: $185/hour (paid by Smart).
- Shift: 12 hours, 9 MDs (7a-7p), 1 MD (7p-7a), 1 MLP (6a-4p, 6a-6p, 5p-5a).
- Facility Beds: 590.
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available.
- Smart is searching for BC, IM or FP physicians with inpatient experience to provide long-term locum tenens coverage at a facility near Kansas City, MO.
- Credentialing: 60 days with a clean file, active MO license and DEA preferred If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.