Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · June 17, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Western MO) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The need is immediate and ongoing.
- No procedures.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- A locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Missouri.
- Candidates must be board certified or eligible.
- This job opportunity has an excellent support staff and great earning potential.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Ongoing opportunity.
- Immediate need.
- Hospitalist wanted.
- The ideal candidate will be a local physician and have an active, unrestricted MO medical license in-hand.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 16 to 20 patient during the day and five to six admits per night shift.
- Acls required.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Competitive compensation.
- Seven on, seven off schedule.
- This facility is located in a thriving community.
- Open ICU.
This locum job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.