Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · July 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Missouri.
- Salary plus wRVU bonuses or collections based income.
- Innovative minded group working towards telehospitalist work.
- Flexible Scheduling Options.
- Lowest earner was still over $320,000.
- Live downtown or in the suburbs.
- Kansas City &.8211.
- Adult patients only.
- Local pro sports.
- FP trained hospitalists will be considered.
- Abundant jobs in the area for spouses.
- Only cover 1 facility per day.
- Established private group practice with a good reputation.
- Incredible shopping, dining, and culture.
- Primary EMR is Cerner.
- Kansas City Hospitalist &.8211.
- Flexible patient per day volumes to fit your style and needs.
- Top producer in the group made over $575,000.
- Choice of 7 on 7 off or a flexible rotating schedule.
- Please Reference: Hosp 7419.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago