Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · July 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Springfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ideal physician is board certified.
- The schedule is 7 pm to 7 am, and the covering physician will see an average of 10 admits per shift.
- The facility uses Epic EMR for charting.
- A Missouri hospital is in need of a locum tenens hospitalist to assist with their growing program.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Licensing assistance.
- BC required.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- MO state license needed.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active MO state license.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago