Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locum (1099) Rate: $220/hour (paid by Smart).
- EMR: Epic.
- Codes: Code team which includes intensivist.
- Facility Beds: 767.
- Shift: 12 hours, 2 MDs (7a-7p) and 1 APC (7a-7p) and (10a-10p).
- Patient Encounters: 10-15 on avg.
- Smart is searching for BC, CC physicians to provide long-term (6+ months) locum tenens coverage at a facility near St. Louis, MO.
- Procedures: Standard critical care procedures.
- Credentialing: 60-90 days on avg (current active MO license required).
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Plus paid travel, lodging and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Nov 6.