Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locum (1099) Rate: $220/hour (paid by Smart).
- Procedures: Standard critical care procedures.
- Credentialing: 60-90 days on avg (current active MO license required).
- Facility Beds: 767.
- EMR: Epic.
- Codes: Code team which includes intensivist.
- Plus paid travel, lodging and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Patient Encounters: 10-15 on avg.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Shift: 12 hours, 2 MDs (7a-7p) and 1 APC (7a-7p) and (10a-10p).
- Smart is searching for BC, CC physicians to provide long-term (6+ months) locum tenens coverage at a facility near St. Louis, MO.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.