Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · April 1, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Smart is searching for BC, CC physicians to provide long-term (6+ months) locum tenens coverage at a facility near St. Louis, MO.
- Procedures: Standard critical care procedures.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Codes: Code team which includes intensivist.
- EMR: Epic.
- Plus paid travel, lodging and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Locum (1099) Rate: $220/hour (paid by Smart).
- Credentialing: 60-90 days on avg (current active MO license required).
- Patient Encounters: 10-15 on avg.
- Shift: 12 hours, 2 MDs (7a-7p) and 1 APC (7a-7p) and (10a-10p).
- Facility Beds: 767.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Nov 6.