Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · February 23, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Beds: 767.
- Smart is searching for BC, CC physicians to provide long-term (6+ months) locum tenens coverage at a facility near St. Louis, MO.
- EMR: Epic.
- Credentialing: 60-90 days on avg (current active MO license required).
- Locum (1099) Rate: $220/hour (paid by Smart).
- Codes: Code team which includes intensivist.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Patient Encounters: 10-15 on avg.
- Procedures: Standard critical care procedures.
- Shift: 12 hours, 2 MDs (7a-7p) and 1 APC (7a-7p) and (10a-10p).
- Plus paid travel, lodging and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Nov 6.