Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · October 1, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Beds: 767.
- Smart is searching for BC, CC physicians to provide long-term (6+ months) locum tenens coverage at a facility near St. Louis, MO.
- Codes: Code team which includes intensivist.
- Credentialing: 60-90 days on avg (current active MO license required).
- Patient Encounters: 10-15 on avg.
- Shift: 12 hours, 2 MDs (7a-7p) and 1 APC (7a-7p) and (10a-10p).
- Locum (1099) Rate: $220/hour (paid by Smart).
- EMR: Epic.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Procedures: Standard critical care procedures.
- Plus paid travel, lodging and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Nov 6.