Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shift: 12 hours, 2 MDs (7a-7p) and 1 APC (7a-7p) and (10a-10p).
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Patient Encounters: 10-15 on avg.
- EMR: Epic.
- Facility Beds: 767.
- Locum (1099) Rate: $220/hour (paid by Smart).
- Procedures: Standard critical care procedures.
- Smart is searching for BC, CC physicians to provide long-term (6+ months) locum tenens coverage at a facility near St. Louis, MO.
- Plus paid travel, lodging and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Codes: Code team which includes intensivist.
- Credentialing: 60-90 days on avg (current active MO license required).
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Nov 6.