Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · June 4, 2023
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR: Epic.
- Smart is searching for BC, CC physicians to provide long-term (6+ months) locum tenens coverage at a facility near St. Louis, MO.
- Patient Encounters: 10-15 on avg.
- Locum (1099) Rate: $220/hour (paid by Smart).
- Plus paid travel, lodging and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Shift: 12 hours, 2 MDs (7a-7p) and 1 APC (7a-7p) and (10a-10p).
- Credentialing: 60-90 days on avg (current active MO license required).
- Procedures: Standard critical care procedures.
- Codes: Code team which includes intensivist.
- Facility Beds: 767.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Nov 6.