Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · September 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Credentialing: 60-90 days on avg (current active MO license required).
- Smart is searching for BC, CC physicians to provide long-term (6+ months) locum tenens coverage at a facility near St. Louis, MO.
- Patient Encounters: 10-15 on avg.
- Locum (1099) Rate: $220/hour (paid by Smart).
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Facility Beds: 767.
- Codes: Code team which includes intensivist.
- Procedures: Standard critical care procedures.
- Plus paid travel, lodging and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- EMR: Epic.
- Shift: 12 hours, 2 MDs (7a-7p) and 1 APC (7a-7p) and (10a-10p).
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Nov 6.