Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · January 19, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR: Epic.
- Locum (1099) Rate: $220/hour (paid by Smart).
- Facility Beds: 767.
- Procedures: Standard critical care procedures.
- Patient Encounters: 10-15 on avg.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Credentialing: 60-90 days on avg (current active MO license required).
- Plus paid travel, lodging and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Shift: 12 hours, 2 MDs (7a-7p) and 1 APC (7a-7p) and (10a-10p).
- Smart is searching for BC, CC physicians to provide long-term (6+ months) locum tenens coverage at a facility near St. Louis, MO.
- Codes: Code team which includes intensivist.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Nov 6.