Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Joplin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Relocation not required.
- No responsibilities while off.
- Other requirements include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by TeamHealth's Patient Safety Organization, insurability for malpractice insurance, at least 2 years of active practice, and a successful track record.
- Competitive pay plus paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage provided.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate clinical excellence along with superior communication skills, and a focus on providing quality care and placing the patient above all other considerations.
- Qualifications include active and current skills in the full breadth of orthopaedics, along with a current or expedited Missouri license to practice.
- Flexible schedule.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time Physician to join our hospital-based Orthopaedic Surgery team at Mercy Hospital Joplin in Joplin, Missouri.
- TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services.
- Malpractice with tail coverage provided.
- TeamHealth seeks Board Certified Orthopaedic physician.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago