Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Blue Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has a long-standing relationship with the local primary care clinicians in the area, along with the leadership at the hospital.
- Highly competitive base salary, wRVU-driven incentives, and full benefits will be offered.
- If desired, you can teach local medical students who rotate through our program.
- We are the only Hospitalist program at this facility.
- Full benefits available.
- Our position offers you a flexible schedule without a 12-hour shift requirement to allow for personal time during any given week.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our Hospitalist team in the highly-regarded suburb of Kansas City of Blue Springs, Missouri.
- We need you to complete our Hospitalist program with highly-regarded clinicians.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago