Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Excellent midlevel supporting staff.
- EMR is Meditech.
- Opportunity: Join an established Hospitalist program with openings due to growth.
- Census of 16-18.
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri Suburb!
- Whether this is your first visit or Kansas City is like your second home, take time to discover a blend of new and traditional favorites.
- Explore the only nationally-recognized museum dedicated to World War I. Let curiosity guide you at Union Station.
- Can go home once done seeing patients.
- Not Trauma Center.
- Quality incentives, CME, Relocation and Full Benefits to be discussed.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Missouri.
- Employed position with $250,000 base salary plus work RVU driven incentives.
- Or, walk in the steps of America's 33rd President in Independence.
- Mid-acuity patients.
- Must stay 12-hr if on.
- Not 12-hr Blocked, rather, Mon - Fri with 18 days of work per month.
- Facility: This is a Jcaho-accredited Medical Center with a full array of acute care, outpatient and extended care services.
- Optional teaching with Medical Students.
- NO Procedures, NO ICU.
- Kansas City attractions offer an endless variety of things to see and do.
- Kansas City is a dynamic city backed by a vibrant arts scene, world-class attractions and an eclectic mix of shops.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago