Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Resident/Fellowship Stipend available.
- Paid time off.
- Medical, dental, life, and malpractice insurance.
- Assignment: EMR- Meditech.
- Sign on Bonus.
- Pay Rate: Competitive Salary.
- Ortho, Interventional Cardiology, Urology, Pulmonology, Pain Management, ENT, Neurology, Rheumatology, Ophthalmology, OB/GYN, & state of the art Hyperbaric & Wound Center.
- CME allowance.
- Day & Evening shifts available.
- Facility: A General Medical and Surgical Hospital.
- Qualification: MD/DO Hospitalist IM/FM.
- Relocation assistance.
- Retirement and profit sharing opportunities.
- Run codes on own patients, along with ED doc.
- Loan assistance for those who qualify.
- Will see ICU patients- Pulmonologist on.
- Schedule: 15 shifts a month.
- Central lines preferred, but not required.
- 20 patients per shift.
- Admits 4-5 night (90% of admits occur before midnight).
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Locum Life