Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign on Bonus.
- Qualification: MD/DO Hospitalist IM/FM.
- Assignment: EMR- Meditech.
- Pay Rate: Competitive Salary.
- Relocation assistance.
- Admits 4-5 night (90% of admits occur before midnight).
- 20 patients per shift.
- CME allowance.
- Run codes on own patients, along with ED doc.
- Day & Evening shifts available.
- Retirement and profit sharing opportunities.
- Paid time off.
- Central lines preferred, but not required.
- Schedule: 15 shifts a month.
- Facility: A General Medical and Surgical Hospital.
- Resident/Fellowship Stipend available.
- Ortho, Interventional Cardiology, Urology, Pulmonology, Pain Management, ENT, Neurology, Rheumatology, Ophthalmology, OB/GYN, & state of the art Hyperbaric & Wound Center.
- Loan assistance for those who qualify.
- Medical, dental, life, and malpractice insurance.
- Will see ICU patients- Pulmonologist on.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Jan 19.