Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Relocation assistance.
- 20 patients per shift.
- Sign on Bonus.
- Run codes on own patients, along with ED doc.
- Facility: A General Medical and Surgical Hospital.
- CME allowance.
- Day & Evening shifts available.
- Retirement and profit sharing opportunities.
- Assignment: EMR- Meditech.
- Medical, dental, life, and malpractice insurance.
- Ortho, Interventional Cardiology, Urology, Pulmonology, Pain Management, ENT, Neurology, Rheumatology, Ophthalmology, OB/GYN, & state of the art Hyperbaric & Wound Center.
- Pay Rate: Competitive Salary.
- Paid time off.
- Admits 4-5 night (90% of admits occur before midnight).
- Will see ICU patients- Pulmonologist on.
- Qualification: MD/DO Hospitalist IM/FM.
- Loan assistance for those who qualify.
- Central lines preferred, but not required.
- Schedule: 15 shifts a month.
- Resident/Fellowship Stipend available.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Jan 19.