Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- 14 12 hour shifts per month!
- Will consider 2018 graduates as well as Family Medicine physicians!
- Cerner EMR system in place.
- The area boasts an excellent living environment, affordable housing and land options, and top-rated public and private schools.
- We are recognized by United States News & World Report's as Best Regional Hospitals in 2016!
- Open ICU with intensivist and sub-specialty support on.
- Minimal procedures required.
- Location: Gorgeous and wonderful southern Missouri!
- Compensation: Very Lucrative Base Salary of $355,000 with additional productivity potential available.
- This tri-lakes area is home to nearly 80,000 residents!
- This is also a top vacation destination!
- There are a variety of options for the outdoor enthusiast, including five area lakes and more than 10 golf courses in the area.
- Opportunity: Health system is seeking a BC/BE Nocturnist to join their thriving team!
- The economy is diverse and healthy with a low unemployment rate and a cost of living considerably below the national average.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Missouri.
- 7 on/ 7 off block schedule.
- Facility: We are large healthcare organization with 5 different hospitals, more than 80 clinics with over more than 200 physicians and 18 specialties that are owned and operated.
- 45 minutes to Springfield, MO and only 3 hours to St. Louis!
- Full comprehensive benefits package with CME allowance and up to $50k in student loan repayment!
- Sign on and relocation bonuses available.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 7.