Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- 45 minutes to Springfield, MO and only 3 hours to St. Louis!
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Missouri.
- The area boasts an excellent living environment, affordable housing and land options, and top-rated public and private schools.
- Cerner EMR system in place.
- Open ICU with intensivist and sub-specialty support on.
- Minimal procedures required.
- Sign on and relocation bonuses available.
- Compensation: Very Lucrative Base Salary of $355,000 with additional productivity potential available.
- Location: Gorgeous and wonderful southern Missouri!
- This is also a top vacation destination!
- 14 12 hour shifts per month!
- There are a variety of options for the outdoor enthusiast, including five area lakes and more than 10 golf courses in the area.
- We are recognized by United States News & World Report's as Best Regional Hospitals in 2016!
- This tri-lakes area is home to nearly 80,000 residents!
- Opportunity: Health system is seeking a BC/BE Nocturnist to join their thriving team!
- The economy is diverse and healthy with a low unemployment rate and a cost of living considerably below the national average.
- Facility: We are large healthcare organization with 5 different hospitals, more than 80 clinics with over more than 200 physicians and 18 specialties that are owned and operated.
- Will consider 2018 graduates as well as Family Medicine physicians!
- Full comprehensive benefits package with CME allowance and up to $50k in student loan repayment!
- 7 on/ 7 off block schedule.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 7.