Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Missouri) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing locums.
- Nights 7p-7a.
- Ongoing needs, 15-18 patients per day, open ICU.
- Location: Locum Hospitalists urgent MO.
- Patient Volume: 19-22 patients per day.
- Must be comfortable in open ICU, vent management and central lines.
- Specialty Needed: IM/FP with experience.
- Ideal candidate would be open to days or nights.
- Interested candidates. Opportunity will go quick!
- Will consider just days or just nights.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Great ongoing opportunity for up to 7on - 7off.
- Fantastic ongoing locum hospitalists needed as soon as possible in Southern Missouri.
- Days 7a-7p.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Nov 23.