Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Missouri) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nights 7p-7a.
- Patient Volume: 19-22 patients per day.
- Must be comfortable in open ICU, vent management and central lines.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing locums.
- Days 7a-7p.
- Interested candidates. Opportunity will go quick!
- Great ongoing opportunity for up to 7on - 7off.
- Ideal candidate would be open to days or nights.
- Fantastic ongoing locum hospitalists needed as soon as possible in Southern Missouri.
- Ongoing needs, 15-18 patients per day, open ICU.
- Location: Locum Hospitalists urgent MO.
- Specialty Needed: IM/FP with experience.
- Will consider just days or just nights.
- Facility Type: hospital.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Nov 23.