Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Missouri) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Ideal candidate would be open to days or nights.
- Will consider just days or just nights.
- Specialty Needed: IM/FP with experience.
- Interested candidates. Opportunity will go quick!
- Must be comfortable in open ICU, vent management and central lines.
- Nights 7p-7a.
- Great ongoing opportunity for up to 7on - 7off.
- Ongoing needs, 15-18 patients per day, open ICU.
- Days 7a-7p.
- Location: Locum Hospitalists urgent MO.
- Patient Volume: 19-22 patients per day.
- Fantastic ongoing locum hospitalists needed as soon as possible in Southern Missouri.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing locums.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Nov 23.