Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Missouri) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ongoing needs, 15-18 patients per day, open ICU.
- Location: Locum Hospitalists urgent MO.
- Patient Volume: 15-18 patients per day.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing locums.
- Specialty Needed: IM/FP with experience.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Fantastic ongoing locum hospitalists needed as soon as possible in Southern Missouri.
- Must be comfortable in open ICU, vent management and central lines.
- Ideal candidate would be open to days or nights.
- Days 7a-7p.
- Interested candidates. Opportunity will go quick!
- Great ongoing opportunity for up to 7on - 7off.
- Nights 7p-7a.
- Will consider just days or just nights.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.