Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Day and swing shifts available.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- The facility needs a provider to work a seven day-on/seven day-off schedule, either for day shifts or possibly swing shifts.
- The locum tenens physician will not be required to run codes or perform procedures.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted MO state medical license in-hand.
- No procedures or codes.
- Acls certification and DEA license needed.
- MO license required.
- Competitive compensation.
- Board certified or eligible.
- A wonderful locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Missouri.
- Give Weatherby a.
- Build your career with a customized locum tenens experience.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- This facility makes use of the Allscripts EMR system.
- An Acls certification is needed for this assignment, as well as a DEA license.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 14.