Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Acls certification and DEA license needed.
- Day and swing shifts available.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Competitive compensation.
- The facility needs a provider to work a seven day-on/seven day-off schedule, either for day shifts or possibly swing shifts.
- No procedures or codes.
- The locum tenens physician will not be required to run codes or perform procedures.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- An Acls certification is needed for this assignment, as well as a DEA license.
- MO license required.
- Build your career with a customized locum tenens experience.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- Give Weatherby a.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted MO state medical license in-hand.
- This facility makes use of the Allscripts EMR system.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- A wonderful locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Missouri.
This locum job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.