Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted MO state medical license in-hand.
- Acls certification and DEA license needed.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Competitive compensation.
- This facility makes use of the Allscripts EMR system.
- The locum tenens physician will not be required to run codes or perform procedures.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- A wonderful locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Missouri.
- Day and swing shifts available.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- An Acls certification is needed for this assignment, as well as a DEA license.
- The facility needs a provider to work a seven day-on/seven day-off schedule, either for day shifts or possibly swing shifts.
- Give Weatherby a.
- Build your career with a customized locum tenens experience.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- MO license required.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- No procedures or codes.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 14.