Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- No procedures or codes.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- MO license required.
- The facility needs a provider to work a seven day-on/seven day-off schedule, either for day shifts or possibly swing shifts.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted MO state medical license in-hand.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- This facility makes use of the Allscripts EMR system.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- An Acls certification is needed for this assignment, as well as a DEA license.
- The locum tenens physician will not be required to run codes or perform procedures.
- Give Weatherby a.
- A wonderful locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Missouri.
- Day and swing shifts available.
- Competitive compensation.
- Build your career with a customized locum tenens experience.
- Acls certification and DEA license needed.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 14.