Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · September 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Centrally located, Cape Girardeau is less than two hours from St. Louis, 2 hours from Memphis and just over 3 hours from Nashville.
- 7 on/ 7 off schedule.
- Full scope of rotating subspecialists provide consults and procedure coverage.
- Situated right on the Mississippi River, this location offers all four seasons and outdoor activities year round.
- Competitive Salary.
- Join a state-of-the-art 30-bed acute medical care facility for patients transitioning out of a hospital stay.
- Full scope of health, dental & vision benefits.
- On-site pharmacy.
- Paid relocation.
- As the regional destination for healthcare, Cape Girardeau is home to over 100, Eligible or Board Certified and at least 1 year of Hospitalist experience required.
- Malpractice coverage provided.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Missouri.
- Team approach with multidisciplinary care.
- This facility is part of a larger system of critical care hospitals, centrally located in the Midwest for easy access to several larger metros.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.