Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Centrally located, Cape Girardeau is less than two hours from St. Louis, 2 hours from Memphis and just over 3 hours from Nashville.
- On-site pharmacy.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Missouri.
- Malpractice coverage provided.
- Full scope of rotating subspecialists provide consults and procedure coverage.
- Competitive Salary.
- Situated right on the Mississippi River, this location offers all four seasons and outdoor activities year round.
- Paid relocation.
- Join a state-of-the-art 30-bed acute medical care facility for patients transitioning out of a hospital stay.
- Team approach with multidisciplinary care.
- 7 on/ 7 off schedule.
- This facility is part of a larger system of critical care hospitals, centrally located in the Midwest for easy access to several larger metros.
- Full scope of health, dental & vision benefits.
- As the regional destination for healthcare, Cape Girardeau is home to over 100, Eligible or Board Certified and at least 1 year of Hospitalist experience required.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.