Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- On-site pharmacy.
- 7 on/ 7 off schedule.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Missouri.
- Paid relocation.
- As the regional destination for healthcare, Cape Girardeau is home to over 100, Eligible or Board Certified and at least 1 year of Hospitalist experience required.
- Full scope of rotating subspecialists provide consults and procedure coverage.
- Join a state-of-the-art 30-bed acute medical care facility for patients transitioning out of a hospital stay.
- This facility is part of a larger system of critical care hospitals, centrally located in the Midwest for easy access to several larger metros.
- Malpractice coverage provided.
- Full scope of health, dental & vision benefits.
- Competitive Salary.
- Centrally located, Cape Girardeau is less than two hours from St. Louis, 2 hours from Memphis and just over 3 hours from Nashville.
- Team approach with multidisciplinary care.
- Situated right on the Mississippi River, this location offers all four seasons and outdoor activities year round.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago