Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sub-specialty back-up.
- Work collaboratively with our experienced advanced practice clinicians who work in-house from 6:30 pm - 6:30 am daily.
- Excellent benefits and flexible schedule.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- This established program offers an excellent quality of life with a flexible Monday through Friday schedule with 1:3 weekends.
- We ask that you have Hospitalist practice experience and strong leadership skills and experience, in addition to solid clinical skills and top-notch communication skills.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity to lead our Hospitalist team as the Medical Director at Progress West Hospital in a desirable suburb of St. Louis, Missouri.
- The Medical Director will be responsible for the oversight and support of all clinical and non-clinical activities provided by the Hospitalist program.
- Professional liability insurance.
- The position includes excellent compensation and full benefits.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 12.