Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- This established program offers an excellent quality of life with a flexible Monday through Friday schedule with 1:3 weekends.
- The position includes excellent compensation and full benefits.
- Excellent benefits and flexible schedule.
- Sub-specialty back-up.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity to lead our Hospitalist team as the Medical Director at Progress West Hospital in a desirable suburb of St. Louis, Missouri.
- Professional liability insurance.
- Work collaboratively with our experienced advanced practice clinicians who work in-house from 6:30 pm - 6:30 am daily.
- The Medical Director will be responsible for the oversight and support of all clinical and non-clinical activities provided by the Hospitalist program.
- We ask that you have Hospitalist practice experience and strong leadership skills and experience, in addition to solid clinical skills and top-notch communication skills.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 12.