Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Work collaboratively with our experienced advanced practice clinicians who work in-house from 6:30 pm - 6:30 am daily.
- The Medical Director will be responsible for the oversight and support of all clinical and non-clinical activities provided by the Hospitalist program.
- Sub-specialty back-up.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity to lead our Hospitalist team as the Medical Director at Progress West Hospital in a desirable suburb of St. Louis, Missouri.
- Professional liability insurance.
- Excellent benefits and flexible schedule.
- The position includes excellent compensation and full benefits.
- We ask that you have Hospitalist practice experience and strong leadership skills and experience, in addition to solid clinical skills and top-notch communication skills.
- This established program offers an excellent quality of life with a flexible Monday through Friday schedule with 1:3 weekends.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago