Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility: General Medical/Surgical Hospital.
- Program currently includes 1 physician and 1 APP per day with total cap of 25 patients/day (up to 15 patients/physician and 10 patients/APP).
- No codes.
- No procedures, no vent management.
- Starting salary: $285,000.
- Program is currently expanding with plans to hire 4 more physicians by the end of 2019.
- Take home back up. APP handles all night admissions and cross-coverage calls, but may.
- MD/DO IM or FM.
- Average census 15-16 patients/day, split between physician and APP.
- Over 30 specialities available.
- EMR: Meditech.
- 145 bed hospital.
- Open ICU, with pulmonology availability.
- Average 8 total admissions per 24 hours.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Jan 19.