Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No codes.
- Open ICU, with pulmonology availability.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Average census 15-16 patients/day, split between physician and APP.
- Average 8 total admissions per 24 hours.
- Starting salary: $285,000.
- Facility: General Medical/Surgical Hospital.
- Program currently includes 1 physician and 1 APP per day with total cap of 25 patients/day (up to 15 patients/physician and 10 patients/APP).
- Over 30 specialities available.
- Take home back up. APP handles all night admissions and cross-coverage calls, but may.
- MD/DO IM or FM.
- 145 bed hospital.
- Program is currently expanding with plans to hire 4 more physicians by the end of 2019.
- No procedures, no vent management.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Locum Life