Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Open ICU, with pulmonology availability.
- No procedures, no vent management.
- 145 bed hospital.
- Facility: General Medical/Surgical Hospital.
- Take home back up. APP handles all night admissions and cross-coverage calls, but may.
- Program is currently expanding with plans to hire 4 more physicians by the end of 2019.
- Over 30 specialities available.
- No codes.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Starting salary: $285,000.
- Average census 15-16 patients/day, split between physician and APP.
- Program currently includes 1 physician and 1 APP per day with total cap of 25 patients/day (up to 15 patients/physician and 10 patients/APP).
- MD/DO IM or FM.
- Average 8 total admissions per 24 hours.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Jan 19.