Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician will need to be close in case they need to respond to one of their patients (less than 20 minutes).
- They do however, take.
- The largest city within a 100-mile radius, West Plains is the trade center for south-central Missouri.
- ICU Support: Anesthesiologists and surgeons available for consults and can help with difficult cases.
- Hospitalist is asked to arrive as soon as possible to take over care.
- Option to work extra 12 hour shifts at $2,160 per shift if needed).
- H1B cap exempt) We are also located in the Delta Regional Authority which has no limit on J1 waivers and there is no waiver application deadline.
- The nocturnist is not required to round on patients.
- If Physician completes term of agreement, OMC will provide tail coverage.
- ICU skills are important as Hospitalists do cover the ICU.
- Up to $10,000 relocation.
- Hospitalist work 14 shifts per 4 week period.
- In addition, admissions alternate amongst the three physicians during the day).
- You'll discover a quality lifestyle in a breathtaking location.
- Admissions can be anywhere from 3-10.
- Come see firsthand why our strong community atmosphere, abundant outdoor recreation opportunities, top quality education, safe setting and soul-soothing beauty draw in people from around the country.
- 25,000K sign on bonus.
- We provide Malpractice at $2 mill per occurrence/ $6 mill aggregate.
- Hospitalist Opportunity.
- It also mentioned the city's Ozarks Small Business Incubator and its Governor's Award recognition, the city's extensive park system, the historic downtown Courthouse Square, the West Plains Civic Center, the city's antique stores, the annual Old Time Music/Ozark Heritage Festival, and its proximity to rivers, lakes and streams.
- Anesthesia available 24 hours if needed.
- Whether you're looking for big city conveniences, entertainment and amenities or the appeal of small town values and charms - an A-Plus education for your children or a place to build your practice and watch it grow - you'll find it here.
- Average total admissions per 24 hours: 10-15.
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
- Specialty & Subspecialty services include: Pathology, Cardiology, Neurology, Oncology, Psychiatry, Interventional Cardiology, Ophthalmology, Rheumatology, Urology, General Surgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Pain Management, Obgyn, Ortho, Wound Care, Interventional Cardiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Occupational Medicine.
- Emergency Department is responsible for codes.
- One physician on at night 7p-7a.
- Each physician starts out with a set number of patients who they round and take.
- This opportunity is located in an underserved area and we do accept J1 and H1B applicants.
- One nocturnist works 7 pm - 7 am.
- This is a claims made policy.
- Referenced West Plains' ability to attract "nature lovers, entrepreneurs and families searching for an authentic small town" as one of the reasons for its selection.
- Physicians do leave for lunch even on days they are admitting if time permits.
- Looking to recruit three BC/BE Hospitalists to join 6 other Hospitalists for a team of 9.
- Com, a national.
- Up to $4,500 for CME's and professional license fees, dues and journals.
- 457 plan "Top Hat Plan" max contribution of $18,000 per year.
- Located in south central Missouri, is nestled within the "Heart of the Ozarks", (near Springfield & Branson, MO).
- If not busy physicians may leave and return as needed for admissions or to respond to patient/ family needs).
- Vent management, Central lines.
- The rest of the time is spent doing admissions.
- More than 125,00 people shop in the area and retail sales have averaged an 8 percent growth rate annually, pumping 225 million dollars into the local economy.
- Currently, there are 3 physicians working per day 7a-7p.
- Salary is based on Mgma median plus worked RVU production on top of base.
- Benefits include: health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD.
- Average census per physician is 15 - 20.
- This includes beds from OB and Neuro Psych Unit which hospitalists only see patients there if consulted.
- 12 bed ICU.
- Three hospitalists work during the day 7 am - 7 pm.
- Therefore Hospitalists routinely cover 65 beds.
- Hospital will cover up to $25,enses.
- Hospitalists providers will work day shifts mostly with alternating some night coverage amongst the group) (Also looking for one nocturnist provider as well to complete the team).
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Missouri.
- A Hospital in Southern Missouri seeks three compassionate, BE/BC Hospitalists to join 6 other Hospitalists for a team of 9.
- RT staff is proficient with intubating patients and anesthesia is a backup as well.
- Selected as one of America's 10 Best Small Towns in 2013 by Livability.
- 114-bed Hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago