Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide Malpractice at $2 mill per occurrence/ $6 mill aggregate.
- 114-bed Hospital.
- H1B cap exempt) We are also located in the Delta Regional Authority which has no limit on J1 waivers and there is no waiver application deadline.
- Average census per physician is 15 - 20.
- Therefore Hospitalists routinely cover 65 beds.
- Selected as one of America's 10 Best Small Towns in 2013 by Livability.
- Specialty & Subspecialty services include: Pathology, Cardiology, Neurology, Oncology, Psychiatry, Interventional Cardiology, Ophthalmology, Rheumatology, Urology, General Surgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Pain Management, Obgyn, Ortho, Wound Care, Interventional Cardiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Occupational Medicine.
- Three hospitalists work during the day 7 am - 7 pm.
- If Physician completes term of agreement, OMC will provide tail coverage.
- The largest city within a 100-mile radius, West Plains is the trade center for south-central Missouri.
- The rest of the time is spent doing admissions.
- Each physician starts out with a set number of patients who they round and take.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Missouri.
- Up to $4,500 for CME's and professional license fees, dues and journals.
- 12 bed ICU.
- Average total admissions per 24 hours: 10-15.
- This includes beds from OB and Neuro Psych Unit which hospitalists only see patients there if consulted.
- Physician will need to be close in case they need to respond to one of their patients (less than 20 minutes).
- One nocturnist works 7 pm - 7 am.
- RT staff is proficient with intubating patients and anesthesia is a backup as well.
- Benefits include: health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD.
- Come see firsthand why our strong community atmosphere, abundant outdoor recreation opportunities, top quality education, safe setting and soul-soothing beauty draw in people from around the country.
- Physicians do leave for lunch even on days they are admitting if time permits.
- More than 125,00 people shop in the area and retail sales have averaged an 8 percent growth rate annually, pumping 225 million dollars into the local economy.
- Looking to recruit three BC/BE Hospitalists to join 6 other Hospitalists for a team of 9.
- Up to $10,000 relocation.
- Hospitalists providers will work day shifts mostly with alternating some night coverage amongst the group) (Also looking for one nocturnist provider as well to complete the team).
- 25,000K sign on bonus.
- Com, a national.
- Located in south central Missouri, is nestled within the "Heart of the Ozarks", (near Springfield & Branson, MO).
- A Hospital in Southern Missouri seeks three compassionate, BE/BC Hospitalists to join 6 other Hospitalists for a team of 9.
- Hospital will cover up to $25,enses.
- Currently, there are 3 physicians working per day 7a-7p.
- It also mentioned the city's Ozarks Small Business Incubator and its Governor's Award recognition, the city's extensive park system, the historic downtown Courthouse Square, the West Plains Civic Center, the city's antique stores, the annual Old Time Music/Ozark Heritage Festival, and its proximity to rivers, lakes and streams.
- The nocturnist is not required to round on patients.
- Salary is based on Mgma median plus worked RVU production on top of base.
- You'll discover a quality lifestyle in a breathtaking location.
- Admissions can be anywhere from 3-10.
- ICU skills are important as Hospitalists do cover the ICU.
- 457 plan "Top Hat Plan" max contribution of $18,000 per year.
- ICU Support: Anesthesiologists and surgeons available for consults and can help with difficult cases.
- Whether you're looking for big city conveniences, entertainment and amenities or the appeal of small town values and charms - an A-Plus education for your children or a place to build your practice and watch it grow - you'll find it here.
- This opportunity is located in an underserved area and we do accept J1 and H1B applicants.
- Option to work extra 12 hour shifts at $2,160 per shift if needed).
- Anesthesia available 24 hours if needed.
- They do however, take.
- Emergency Department is responsible for codes.
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
- Referenced West Plains' ability to attract "nature lovers, entrepreneurs and families searching for an authentic small town" as one of the reasons for its selection.
- In addition, admissions alternate amongst the three physicians during the day).
- If not busy physicians may leave and return as needed for admissions or to respond to patient/ family needs).
- Vent management, Central lines.
- Hospitalist is asked to arrive as soon as possible to take over care.
- This is a claims made policy.
- Hospitalist work 14 shifts per 4 week period.
- One physician on at night 7p-7a.
- Hospitalist Opportunity.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 5.