Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Open 16 bed ICU.
- Top 100 places to Work in Healthcare.
- Full Benefits.
- BC/BS Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD.
- Enjoy mixed cultural events, jazz music, trendy downtown vibes and much much more!
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
- Block Scheduling.
- 15-17 patients per day.
- 150,000 Student Loan Repayment.
- Accredited Cancer Program.
- 5,000 for CME and dues.
- Vibrant Downtown.
- All-scripts EMR.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Located along the Mississippi River.
- Two weeks of PTO plus 5 days of CME time off.
- Trendy Cultural atmosphere.
- Annual production and quality incentives.
- 337 bed Hospital.
- 100 plus employed credentialed providers.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Numerous Private and Public Elementary and High schools.
- Outstanding Base Salary Compensation or more depending on training and experience.
- 15k Relocation Package.
- Big city conveniences.
- Employed Opportunity.
- Service Provided for all major specialties.
- Level II Trauma.
- Join an established team of 6 hospitalists.
- 50,000 Sign on Bonus.
- Hospitalist Physician opening located in the "Gem City" along the Mississippi River - Lucrative base salary with sign on and productivity bonuses - Part of a state of the art Medical Center in a University Community conveniently located to some of the largest Midwestern Metros.
- Ncaa Athletics.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Missouri.
- Procedures Optional.
- Top 10% in hospital technology.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago