Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Big city conveniences.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- Located along the Mississippi River.
- Top 10% in hospital technology.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Missouri.
- Level II Trauma.
- 5,000 for CME and dues.
- Hospitalist Physician opening located in the "Gem City" along the Mississippi River - Lucrative base salary with sign on and productivity bonuses - Part of a state of the art Medical Center in a University Community conveniently located to some of the largest Midwestern Metros.
- Outstanding Base Salary Compensation or more depending on training and experience.
- 50,000 Sign on Bonus.
- Block Scheduling.
- Numerous Private and Public Elementary and High schools.
- Procedures Optional.
- 150,000 Student Loan Repayment.
- Service Provided for all major specialties.
- 15-17 patients per day.
- Enjoy mixed cultural events, jazz music, trendy downtown vibes and much much more!
- Full Benefits.
- Two weeks of PTO plus 5 days of CME time off.
- Open 16 bed ICU.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Employed Opportunity.
- 100 plus employed credentialed providers.
- Annual production and quality incentives.
- Ncaa Athletics.
- Trendy Cultural atmosphere.
- 337 bed Hospital.
- 15k Relocation Package.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Accredited Cancer Program.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house.
- Top 100 places to Work in Healthcare.
- Vibrant Downtown.
- BC/BS Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD.
- Join an established team of 6 hospitalists.
- All-scripts EMR.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 5.