Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
- Vibrant Downtown.
- Ncaa Athletics.
- Accredited Cancer Program.
- Top 100 places to Work in Healthcare.
- Join an established team of 6 hospitalists.
- Block Scheduling.
- Numerous Private and Public Elementary and High schools.
- Employed Opportunity.
- 337 bed Hospital.
- Trendy Cultural atmosphere.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house.
- Level II Trauma.
- Enjoy mixed cultural events, jazz music, trendy downtown vibes and much much more!
- Annual production and quality incentives.
- BC/BS Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD.
- Flexible scheduling.
- 100 plus employed credentialed providers.
- 15-17 patients per day.
- Top 10% in hospital technology.
- 50,000 Sign on Bonus.
- 5,000 for CME and dues.
- 150,000 Student Loan Repayment.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- Two weeks of PTO plus 5 days of CME time off.
- All-scripts EMR.
- Procedures Optional.
- 15k Relocation Package.
- Open 16 bed ICU.
- Located along the Mississippi River.
- Outstanding Base Salary Compensation or more depending on training and experience.
- Full Benefits.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Missouri.
- Big city conveniences.
- Hospitalist Physician opening located in the "Gem City" along the Mississippi River - Lucrative base salary with sign on and productivity bonuses - Part of a state of the art Medical Center in a University Community conveniently located to some of the largest Midwestern Metros.
- Service Provided for all major specialties.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 5.