Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy mixed cultural events, jazz music, trendy downtown vibes and much much more!
- 15-17 patients per day.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Top 100 places to Work in Healthcare.
- Two weeks of PTO plus 5 days of CME time off.
- 15k Relocation Package.
- Employed Opportunity.
- 150,000 Student Loan Repayment.
- Accredited Cancer Program.
- Trendy Cultural atmosphere.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- 337 bed Hospital.
- All-scripts EMR.
- Top 10% in hospital technology.
- Join an established team of 6 hospitalists.
- BC/BS Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD.
- Annual production and quality incentives.
- Numerous Private and Public Elementary and High schools.
- Service Provided for all major specialties.
- Procedures Optional.
- Open 16 bed ICU.
- Level II Trauma.
- Block Scheduling.
- Outstanding Base Salary Compensation or more depending on training and experience.
- 100 plus employed credentialed providers.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
- Full Benefits.
- Ncaa Athletics.
- Big city conveniences.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- 50,000 Sign on Bonus.
- 5,000 for CME and dues.
- Hospitalist Physician opening located in the "Gem City" along the Mississippi River - Lucrative base salary with sign on and productivity bonuses - Part of a state of the art Medical Center in a University Community conveniently located to some of the largest Midwestern Metros.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Missouri.
- Vibrant Downtown.
- Located along the Mississippi River.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 5.