Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mgma Median Compensation + Quarterly Incentives.
- Opportunity to work with residents.
- Compensation above 50% of Mgma.
- Hospitalist or Nocturnist Physician - Central Missouri.
- Closed ICU.
- Opportunity for an Hospitalist to practice in Central Missouri with easy access to Kansas City and St. Louis.
- Enjoy working in the capital of Missouri that is family friendly, affordably, and boast many cultural and community events.
- Full benefits and malpractice coverage.
- Block Schedule.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified Internal Medicine.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Missouri.
- Also enjoy being 45 Minutes from Lake of the Ozarks, two hours to Kansas City and St. Louis, and less than three hours to Springfield, MO.
- 17 patients per shift.
- Full Complement of Medical Specialties Available With 80+ Physicians on Staff.
- Sign-On Bonus, Moving Expenses, CME Allowance.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
- Bill Payson has over 11 years in healthcare recruitment and 7 years of recruiting physicians for groups and hospitals that need physician recruitment solutions.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 24.