Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy working in the capital of Missouri that is family friendly, affordably, and boast many cultural and community events.
- Opportunity for an Hospitalist to practice in Central Missouri with easy access to Kansas City and St. Louis.
- Hospitalist or Nocturnist Physician - Central Missouri.
- Bill Payson has over 11 years in healthcare recruitment and 7 years of recruiting physicians for groups and hospitals that need physician recruitment solutions.
- Block Schedule.
- 17 patients per shift.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified Internal Medicine.
- Full benefits and malpractice coverage.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Missouri.
- Closed ICU.
- Also enjoy being 45 Minutes from Lake of the Ozarks, two hours to Kansas City and St. Louis, and less than three hours to Springfield, MO.
- Sign-On Bonus, Moving Expenses, CME Allowance.
- Mgma Median Compensation + Quarterly Incentives.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
- Compensation above 50% of Mgma.
- Opportunity to work with residents.
- Full Complement of Medical Specialties Available With 80+ Physicians on Staff.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 24.