Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- At Mercy we make a difference by touching the lives of those we serve with compassion and exceptional service.
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage.
- The only Level III Trauma Center in the area.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation and CME.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Washington, MO.
- Nearly 150 physicians and 800 co-workers.
- A 187-bed, acute care hospital.
- Washington boasts excellent schools.
- Washington, MO has the perfect combination of small-town warmth, coupled with a sophisticated approach to patient care.
- A service area of more than 150,rictive covenant!
- Competitive base salary, quarterly bonus and incentives.
- A unique opportunity for professional growth and a satisfying lifestyle is provided.
- Historic to contemporary housing, and a healthy and diverse economy.
- System-wide Epic EMR.
- Mercy Clinic is a part of Mercy, the fifth largest Catholic health care system in the nation.
- Mercy Clinic, a regional and national recognized leader in healthcare, is actively recruiting a BE/BC Day Hospitalist to join our established and expanding group on-campus of Mercy Hospital in Washington, Missouri.
- Joan Humphries | Director, Physician Recruitment.
- Sponsorship of H1B Visa's.
- Attractive flexible block schedule of 7 on 7 off.
- A five-time Solucient Top 100 Hospital, placing it in an elite group of only 57 hospitals nationwide who have received the Top 100 award five times.
- Washington, MO is a semi-rural community only 45 minutes from St. Louis.
- Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group with more than 3,500 integrated physicians.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.