Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- A service area of more than 150,rictive covenant!
- Washington boasts excellent schools.
- A unique opportunity for professional growth and a satisfying lifestyle is provided.
- Sponsorship of H1B Visa's.
- Joan Humphries | Director, Physician Recruitment.
- At Mercy we make a difference by touching the lives of those we serve with compassion and exceptional service.
- Mercy Clinic is a part of Mercy, the fifth largest Catholic health care system in the nation.
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage.
- Washington, MO is a semi-rural community only 45 minutes from St. Louis.
- A 187-bed, acute care hospital.
- System-wide Epic EMR.
- Nearly 150 physicians and 800 co-workers.
- Mercy Clinic, a regional and national recognized leader in healthcare, is actively recruiting a BE/BC Day Hospitalist to join our established and expanding group on-campus of Mercy Hospital in Washington, Missouri.
- Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group with more than 3,500 integrated physicians.
- Attractive flexible block schedule of 7 on 7 off.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation and CME.
- The only Level III Trauma Center in the area.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Washington, MO.
- Competitive base salary, quarterly bonus and incentives.
- A five-time Solucient Top 100 Hospital, placing it in an elite group of only 57 hospitals nationwide who have received the Top 100 award five times.
- Washington, MO has the perfect combination of small-town warmth, coupled with a sophisticated approach to patient care.
- Historic to contemporary housing, and a healthy and diverse economy.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.