Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Mercy Clinic, a regional and national recognized leader in healthcare, is actively recruiting a BE/BC Day Hospitalist to join our established and expanding group on-campus of Mercy Hospital in Washington, Missouri.
- A five-time Solucient Top 100 Hospital, placing it in an elite group of only 57 hospitals nationwide who have received the Top 100 award five times.
- Attractive flexible block schedule of 7 on 7 off.
- Mercy Clinic is a part of Mercy, the fifth largest Catholic health care system in the nation.
- A service area of more than 150,rictive covenant!
- At Mercy we make a difference by touching the lives of those we serve with compassion and exceptional service.
- System-wide Epic EMR.
- Washington boasts excellent schools.
- A 187-bed, acute care hospital.
- Sponsorship of H1B Visa's.
- A unique opportunity for professional growth and a satisfying lifestyle is provided.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Washington, MO.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation and CME.
- Washington, MO has the perfect combination of small-town warmth, coupled with a sophisticated approach to patient care.
- Joan Humphries | Director, Physician Recruitment.
- Washington, MO is a semi-rural community only 45 minutes from St. Louis.
- Competitive base salary, quarterly bonus and incentives.
- Historic to contemporary housing, and a healthy and diverse economy.
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage.
- Nearly 150 physicians and 800 co-workers.
- Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group with more than 3,500 integrated physicians.
- The only Level III Trauma Center in the area.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.