Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cape Girardeau) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7-on-7-off Scheduling.
- Home to Southeast Missouri State University 4 year public university with Division I Athletics and state of the art Visual Performance Facility, the River Campus.
- Full Benefits, including: Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement options.
- Be a part of the SoutheastHEALTH team in Cape Girardeau, MO - the largest medical market between St. Louis and Memphis.
- Excellent public & private school options.
- 1 Golf Course (Dalhousie) in Missouri per Golf Digest.
- 1 Industry is Medicine.
- Cape Girardeau, Missouri is located between the Mighty Mississippi River and Interstate 55 between St. Louis and Memphis.
- Student Loan Repayment (Up to $200,000).
- Guarenteed Salary of $325,000 + wRVU.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Cape Girardeau, MO.
- Outdoor activities, performing arts, sports for children and adults.
- 1 hours ( Louis, MO and 2 hours (172 miles) north of Memphis, TN.
- Extra Shift Pay!
- Wonderful, Family Friendly, Safe community.
- Paid CME ($7,500 annually).
- 50,000 Signing Bonus & Relocation Assistance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.