Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cape Girardeau) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Wonderful, Family Friendly, Safe community.
- Outdoor activities, performing arts, sports for children and adults.
- Student Loan Repayment (Up to $200,000).
- Guarenteed Salary of $325,000 + wRVU.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Cape Girardeau, MO.
- Extra Shift Pay!
- 7-on-7-off Scheduling.
- Paid CME ($7,500 annually).
- Be a part of the SoutheastHEALTH team in Cape Girardeau, MO - the largest medical market between St. Louis and Memphis.
- Full Benefits, including: Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement options.
- 1 Industry is Medicine.
- 50,000 Signing Bonus & Relocation Assistance.
- Excellent public & private school options.
- 1 Golf Course (Dalhousie) in Missouri per Golf Digest.
- 1 hours ( Louis, MO and 2 hours (172 miles) north of Memphis, TN.
- Home to Southeast Missouri State University 4 year public university with Division I Athletics and state of the art Visual Performance Facility, the River Campus.
- Cape Girardeau, Missouri is located between the Mighty Mississippi River and Interstate 55 between St. Louis and Memphis.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.