Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cape Girardeau) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cape Girardeau, Missouri is located between the Mighty Mississippi River and Interstate 55 between St. Louis and Memphis.
- 1 Industry is Medicine.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Cape Girardeau, MO.
- Paid CME ($7,500 annually).
- Excellent public & private school options.
- Wonderful, Family Friendly, Safe community.
- Be a part of the SoutheastHEALTH team in Cape Girardeau, MO - the largest medical market between St. Louis and Memphis.
- 1 Golf Course (Dalhousie) in Missouri per Golf Digest.
- 1 hours ( Louis, MO and 2 hours (172 miles) north of Memphis, TN.
- 7-on-7-off Scheduling.
- Outdoor activities, performing arts, sports for children and adults.
- Full Benefits, including: Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement options.
- Extra Shift Pay!
- 50,000 Signing Bonus & Relocation Assistance.
- Guarenteed Salary of $325,000 + wRVU.
- Student Loan Repayment (Up to $200,000).
- Home to Southeast Missouri State University 4 year public university with Division I Athletics and state of the art Visual Performance Facility, the River Campus.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.