Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lamar) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The assignment schedule will be one week of coverage per month, and the physician will see 3 - 6 patients per day.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Missouri.
- Licensing assistance.
- No mandatory procedures.
- Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine and have an active MO state license for this assignment.
- BC/BE required.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- MO state license needed.
- The EMR is Medhost.
- Medhost EMR.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 14.