Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lamar) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Licensing assistance.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine and have an active MO state license for this assignment.
- The assignment schedule will be one week of coverage per month, and the physician will see 3 - 6 patients per day.
- MO state license needed.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Missouri.
- BC/BE required.
- Medhost EMR.
- Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- The EMR is Medhost.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- No mandatory procedures.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 14.