Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lamar) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- The assignment schedule will be one week of coverage per month, and the physician will see 3 - 6 patients per day.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine and have an active MO state license for this assignment.
- BC/BE required.
- No mandatory procedures.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Medhost EMR.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Missouri.
- The EMR is Medhost.
- MO state license needed.
- Licensing assistance.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago