Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cape Girardeau) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- For this position, you need to have an active MO state license.
- Scope includes vent management.
- 24-hour shifts.
- MO state license needed.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Hospitalist runs codes.
- Must have Acls certification.
- At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- Licensing assistance.
- We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with Acls certification.
- A Missouri-based facility is currently seeking assistance from a locum tenens hospitalist.
- 26 patients per day.
- The schedule is 24-hour coverage which will consist of rounding and. The facility uses paper charting.
- BC/BE required.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 14.