Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cape Girardeau) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- 24-hour shifts.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- A Missouri-based facility is currently seeking assistance from a locum tenens hospitalist.
- We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- Must have Acls certification.
- Licensing assistance.
- The schedule is 24-hour coverage which will consist of rounding and. The facility uses paper charting.
- BC/BE required.
- For this position, you need to have an active MO state license.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Scope includes vent management.
- 26 patients per day.
- MO state license needed.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Hospitalist runs codes.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with Acls certification.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 14.