Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cape Girardeau) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The schedule is 24-hour coverage which will consist of rounding and. The facility uses paper charting.
- A Missouri-based facility is currently seeking assistance from a locum tenens hospitalist.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- 26 patients per day.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- 24-hour shifts.
- MO state license needed.
- Licensing assistance.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with Acls certification.
- BC/BE required.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Scope includes vent management.
- Hospitalist runs codes.
- Must have Acls certification.
- At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- For this position, you need to have an active MO state license.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago