Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cape Girardeau) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A Missouri-based facility is currently seeking assistance from a locum tenens hospitalist.
- Must have Acls certification.
- Licensing assistance.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Scope includes vent management.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with Acls certification.
- MO state license needed.
- At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- BC/BE required.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- For this position, you need to have an active MO state license.
- The schedule is 24-hour coverage which will consist of rounding and. The facility uses paper charting.
- 24-hour shifts.
- Hospitalist runs codes.
- We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- 26 patients per day.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 14.