Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · March 19, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Joplin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Work only 10 days per month and enjoy having some time off!
- No responsibilities while off.
- And a successful track record.
- At least 2 years of active practice.
- Flexible schedule.
- Malpractice with tail coverage provided.
- We ask that you be board certified in orthopaedic surgery.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate clinical excellence along with superior communication skills, and a focus on providing quality care and placing the patient above all other considerations.
- Other requirements include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by TeamHealth's Patient Safety Organization.
- Insurability for malpractice insurance.
- Other qualifications include active and current skills in the full breadth of orthopaedics, along with a current or expedited Missouri license to practice.
- Benefits of this position include competitive pay plus paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage provided.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for an MD or DO physician to join our Orthopaedic Surgery team at Mercy Hospital Joplin in Joplin, Missouri.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Feb 25.