Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · March 19, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Full benefits and comprehensive liability insurance with no tail requirement, health, dental, vision, disability, 401k with match and employee stock purchase plan.
- Enjoy professional sports, academic institutions, excellent schools, dining, shopping, rich history and museums.
- Opportunity: Join a cohesive and thriving Hospitalist program with 4 MDs and 4 seasoned Advance Practitioners.
- The residents of St. Louis enjoy enviable lifestyles and maintain a Midwest-friendly attitude.
- EMR is Epic.
- Location: St Louis, the "Gateway to the West," features big-city assets like a broadly talented work force, great cultural and educational institutions, and superb recreational opportunities, along with the convenience, intimacy, and affordability of a smaller community.
- Facility: This is an acute care facility with 390+ staffed beds located in St. Louis County.
- This Hospital is compiled of compassionate and dedicated individuals, who are committed to providing patients and the community with the best possible care.
- Average volume of 18.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Missouri.
- For Traditional schedule is $275,000 base plus work RVU incentives.
- Schedule is flexible - Choose blocked 7on/7off or Traditional Schedule Mon - Fri.
- Open ICU co-managed with Intensivist.
- Compensation: Employed opportunity.
- Salary for 7on/7off schedule is $230,000 base (no incentivies).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 28.