Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · January 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Compensation: Employed opportunity.
- Location: St Louis, the "Gateway to the West," features big-city assets like a broadly talented work force, great cultural and educational institutions, and superb recreational opportunities, along with the convenience, intimacy, and affordability of a smaller community.
- Enjoy professional sports, academic institutions, excellent schools, dining, shopping, rich history and museums.
- For Traditional schedule is $275,000 base plus work RVU incentives.
- The residents of St. Louis enjoy enviable lifestyles and maintain a Midwest-friendly attitude.
- Full benefits and comprehensive liability insurance with no tail requirement, health, dental, vision, disability, 401k with match and employee stock purchase plan.
- Opportunity: Join a cohesive and thriving Hospitalist program with 4 MDs and 4 seasoned Advance Practitioners.
- Open ICU co-managed with Intensivist.
- Average volume of 18.
- Schedule is flexible - Choose blocked 7on/7off or Traditional Schedule Mon - Fri.
- EMR is Epic.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Missouri.
- Salary for 7on/7off schedule is $230,000 base (no incentivies).
- Facility: This is an acute care facility with 390+ staffed beds located in St. Louis County.
- This Hospital is compiled of compassionate and dedicated individuals, who are committed to providing patients and the community with the best possible care.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago