Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · March 19, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Facility: This is an acute care facility with 390+ staffed beds located in St. Louis County.
- The residents of St. Louis enjoy enviable lifestyles and maintain a Midwest-friendly attitude.
- This Hospital is compiled of compassionate and dedicated individuals, who are committed to providing patients and the community with the best possible care.
- Full benefits and comprehensive liability insurance with no tail requirement, health, dental, vision, disability, 401k with match and employee stock purchase plan.
- Open ICU co-managed with Intensivist.
- Compensation: Employed opportunity.
- Salary for 7on/7off schedule is $230,000 base (no incentivies).
- Schedule is flexible - Choose blocked 7on/7off or Traditional Schedule Mon - Fri.
- Location: St Louis, the "Gateway to the West," features big-city assets like a broadly talented work force, great cultural and educational institutions, and superb recreational opportunities, along with the convenience, intimacy, and affordability of a smaller community.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Missouri.
- Opportunity: Join a cohesive and thriving Hospitalist program with 4 MDs and 4 seasoned Advance Practitioners.
- EMR is Epic.
- Average volume of 18.
- Enjoy professional sports, academic institutions, excellent schools, dining, shopping, rich history and museums.
- For Traditional schedule is $275,000 base plus work RVU incentives.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 28.