Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · January 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Opportunity: Join a cohesive and thriving Hospitalist program with 4 MDs and 4 seasoned Advance Practitioners.
- EMR is Epic.
- For Traditional schedule is $275,000 base plus work RVU incentives.
- Salary for 7on/7off schedule is $230,000 base (no incentivies).
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Missouri.
- Enjoy professional sports, academic institutions, excellent schools, dining, shopping, rich history and museums.
- The residents of St. Louis enjoy enviable lifestyles and maintain a Midwest-friendly attitude.
- Compensation: Employed opportunity.
- Full benefits and comprehensive liability insurance with no tail requirement, health, dental, vision, disability, 401k with match and employee stock purchase plan.
- Location: St Louis, the "Gateway to the West," features big-city assets like a broadly talented work force, great cultural and educational institutions, and superb recreational opportunities, along with the convenience, intimacy, and affordability of a smaller community.
- Average volume of 18.
- Open ICU co-managed with Intensivist.
- Schedule is flexible - Choose blocked 7on/7off or Traditional Schedule Mon - Fri.
- Facility: This is an acute care facility with 390+ staffed beds located in St. Louis County.
- This Hospital is compiled of compassionate and dedicated individuals, who are committed to providing patients and the community with the best possible care.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago