Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · August 21, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Independence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- State-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest.
- For those that enjoy the outdoors, Smithville Lake offers more than 750 campsites and 175 miles of lake shoreline, making for the perfect view as you fish, cook, bike and more.
- Located in Jackson County, Independence is part of the Kansas City metropolitan area.
- Centerpoint Medical Center has the area's most accredited chest pain center and cardiovascular services, as well as other services including orthopedics, accredited cancer program and breast cancer center, stroke center, neuroscience services for brain and spine disorders and injuries, women's services including a level III neonatal intensive care unit, and outpatient services.
- Centerpoint Medical Center is part of HCA Midwest Health, a network of hospitals in the Kansas City and surrounding areas.
- Open ICU - 28 beds.
- This facility features 285 private rooms, Level II Trauma Center,.
- 12-hour shifts.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule.
- Designated APP & Physician Nocturnists.
- Meditech EMR (with Dragon dictation).
- Clinical services.
- 36-hours APP coverage daily.
- Those seeking active adventures will enjoy outings such as water sports at Adventure Oasis Water Park or Jackson County's Lake Jacomo.
- HCA Midwest Health has quickly become Kansas City's leading healthcare network of hospitals, outpatient centers, clinics, physician practices, surgery centers and more.
- Independence is the fifth largest city in the state of Missouri.
- 55,000 annual encounters.
- 105-hours physician coverage daily.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a Full-Time experienced Hospitalist Physician to join our established program at Centerpoint Medical Center in Independence, MO.
- Available to patients.
- Home to the Kansas City Mavericks hockey team, Independence is also not far from Arrowhead Stadium where the Kansas City Chiefs play.
- Featuring over 40 parks, exemplary schools, and a variety of restaurants and stores, Independence is a great place to be!
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Envision Physician Services