Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · April 1, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Independence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- HCA Midwest Health has quickly become Kansas City's leading healthcare network of hospitals, outpatient centers, clinics, physician practices, surgery centers and more.
- 105-hours physician coverage daily.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule.
- Home to the Kansas City Mavericks hockey team, Independence is also not far from Arrowhead Stadium where the Kansas City Chiefs play.
- Located in Jackson County, Independence is part of the Kansas City metropolitan area.
- For those that enjoy the outdoors, Smithville Lake offers more than 750 campsites and 175 miles of lake shoreline, making for the perfect view as you fish, cook, bike and more.
- Available to patients.
- Meditech EMR (with Dragon dictation).
- Centerpoint Medical Center has the area's most accredited chest pain center and cardiovascular services, as well as other services including orthopedics, accredited cancer program and breast cancer center, stroke center, neuroscience services for brain and spine disorders and injuries, women's services including a level III neonatal intensive care unit, and outpatient services.
- Featuring over 40 parks, exemplary schools, and a variety of restaurants and stores, Independence is a great place to be!
- Envision Physician Services is searching for Full-Time experienced Hospitalist Physicians to join our established program at Centerpoint Medical Center in Independence, MO.
- Those seeking active adventures will enjoy outings such as water sports at Adventure Oasis Water Park or Jackson County's Lake Jacomo.
- State-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest.
- Designated APP & Physician Nocturnists.
- Clinical services.
- 55,000 annual encounters.
- Centerpoint Medical Center is part of HCA Midwest Health, a network of hospitals in the Kansas City and surrounding areas.
- Independence is the fifth largest city in the state of Missouri.
- This facility features 285 private rooms, Level II Trauma Center,.
- Open ICU - 28 beds.
- 36-hours APP coverage daily.
- 12-hour shifts.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services