Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · February 23, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Independence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Available to patients.
- Home to the Kansas City Mavericks hockey team, Independence is also not far from Arrowhead Stadium where the Kansas City Chiefs play.
- HCA Midwest Health has quickly become Kansas City's leading healthcare network of hospitals, outpatient centers, clinics, physician practices, surgery centers and more.
- Centerpoint Medical Center is part of HCA Midwest Health, a network of hospitals in the Kansas City and surrounding areas.
- Designated APP & Physician Nocturnists.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for Full-Time experienced Hospitalist Physicians to join our established program at Centerpoint Medical Center in Independence, MO.
- Open ICU - 28 beds.
- 36-hours APP coverage daily.
- 105-hours physician coverage daily.
- State-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule.
- This facility features 285 private rooms, Level II Trauma Center,.
- Independence is the fifth largest city in the state of Missouri.
- Located in Jackson County, Independence is part of the Kansas City metropolitan area.
- Featuring over 40 parks, exemplary schools, and a variety of restaurants and stores, Independence is a great place to be!
- For those that enjoy the outdoors, Smithville Lake offers more than 750 campsites and 175 miles of lake shoreline, making for the perfect view as you fish, cook, bike and more.
- Meditech EMR (with Dragon dictation).
- 55,000 annual encounters.
- Those seeking active adventures will enjoy outings such as water sports at Adventure Oasis Water Park or Jackson County's Lake Jacomo.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Centerpoint Medical Center has the area's most accredited chest pain center and cardiovascular services, as well as other services including orthopedics, accredited cancer program and breast cancer center, stroke center, neuroscience services for brain and spine disorders and injuries, women's services including a level III neonatal intensive care unit, and outpatient services.
- Clinical services.
This perm job opening was posted
by Envision Physician Services