Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cape Girardeau) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ninety percent of United States healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year.
- Caseload: 26 patients per day.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Procedures: Vent management and running codes.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Charting: Paper.
- License: MO state license needed.
- You will need to have an active MO state license for this position.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have Acls certification.
- The assignment requirements include vent management and running codes.
- The assignment schedule is 10-hour to 12-hour shift work with after-hours. You will use paper charting.
- CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Schedule: 10-hour to 12-hour shift work.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- A Missouri-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage.
- Other Certification: Acls.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago