Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cape Girardeau) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule: 10-hour to 12-hour shift work.
- The assignment requirements include vent management and running codes.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have Acls certification.
- Charting: Paper.
- Procedures: Vent management and running codes.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- You will need to have an active MO state license for this position.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- License: MO state license needed.
- Other Certification: Acls.
- The assignment schedule is 10-hour to 12-hour shift work with after-hours. You will use paper charting.
- Ninety percent of United States healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- A Missouri-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage.
- Caseload: 26 patients per day.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 2.