Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cape Girardeau) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- The assignment requirements include vent management and running codes.
- Ninety percent of United States healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year.
- You will need to have an active MO state license for this position.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The assignment schedule is 10-hour to 12-hour shift work with after-hours. You will use paper charting.
- Other Certification: Acls.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- License: MO state license needed.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- A Missouri-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage.
- Schedule: 10-hour to 12-hour shift work.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have Acls certification.
- Charting: Paper.
- Procedures: Vent management and running codes.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Caseload: 26 patients per day.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 2.