Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The provider will work 12-hour shifts on weekdays.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified in IM and have an active, unrestricted MO state medical license in-hand.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Must have DEA license.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Competitive compensation.
- This facility requires providers to have a DEA license.
- MO license required.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system to track patient interactions.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a Missouri medical facility.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 10 - 15 patients per day with no procedures required.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Dec 11.