Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- MO license required.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified in IM and have an active, unrestricted MO state medical license in-hand.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system to track patient interactions.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The provider will work 12-hour shifts on weekdays.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- Must have DEA license.
- Competitive compensation.
- This facility requires providers to have a DEA license.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 10 - 15 patients per day with no procedures required.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a Missouri medical facility.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Dec 11.