Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified in IM and have an active, unrestricted MO state medical license in-hand.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system to track patient interactions.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 10 - 15 patients per day with no procedures required.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- MO license required.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- This facility requires providers to have a DEA license.
- Competitive compensation.
- Must have DEA license.
- The provider will work 12-hour shifts on weekdays.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a Missouri medical facility.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Dec 11.